Monday, May 20, 2019

ICT FOR KIDS?



After 10years of conducting research on ICT! Today in 2019, I still discovered that many Adults still do not know what ICT stand for. Do you? I am not surprised when an adult asked me the question’, What does a 5 year old know about ICT? 

In the imagination of such an adult, He or She might have thought that, the concept of ICT is vague, perhaps since they do not understand it (The Adult), they have no clue about it! Then for young minds it is going to be difficult for them as well! I am very sure you are beginning to agree me with that such adult is still in the 'dream world', if you are an optimistic individual’.

Obviously young minds today can get things faster, grasp stuffs quicker than you think …, their minds at this point can break down complex phenomenon into simplified forms for their assimilations

You never can tell what a 5 years old kid knows about ICT until you engage them. Explore my Quick Quizzes in ICT, joggle their minds in that question, tell me what you find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment